Outback Motortek Canada under any circumstances advocates modifications to motorcycles which go against traffic safety rules and regulations. Furthermore, Outback Motortek Canada cautions anyone doing mechanical work on their motorcycle that such operation is solely at the person’s own risk. Anyone who does not have the proper mechanical training or background should not undertake any mechanical project without proper supervision and instruction. If a reader is not completely familiar and experienced with the processes involved, Outback Motortek Canada recommends that the client have such products installed by a qualified, experienced professional motorcycle mechanic.
Things to consider: – Outback Motortek Canada does not advocate any modifications to any motorcycle – Outback Motortek Canada does not advocate any modifications to any motorcycle – Outback Motortek Canada cautions and reminds visitors and readers that each person – Outback Motortek Canada urges anyone having any doubts or concerns about any of – The information offered in the OutbackMotortek.com website is authored by – No responsibility or liability is accepted by Outback Motortek Canada for incorrect
- which are unsafe to proper motorcycle operation or maintenance.
- which will negate any vehicle warranty.
- is responsible for his or her own actions.
- the information in this website to consult an experienced, qualified professional mechanic.
- individuals, not by Outback Motortek Canada.
- product installations, part numbers, torque values, riding tips, or any other information presented on OutbackMotortek.com.
- It is advised that any information presented should be verified with the product manufacturer or other official or expert sources.
Thank you for your understanding, The Outback Motortek Team